Sunday, August 9, 2009

Apple Hill Farm

I am a week late in posting this but better late then never right. It has been a week since I have been home from by relaxing trip to Waynesville, NC. Waynesville, NC you say....Yes!! I have a fabulous friend who owns a 5 acre farm in Waynesville. It is called Apple Hill Farm. It has a main house and a cottage which her sister lives in. It has a pretty old barn, a shed and other out buildings that I'm not quite sure about. There are also apple trees!!! Apple season doesn't really start until September so there weren't many on the trees when I was there. She has a creek that runs through the property and a natural fresh water well that is attached to the plumbing so you can drink really great fresh water from the kitchen sink!!! I'm glad I was able to visit and I hope to be able to go back soon. Check out some of my pictures below.









No comments: