Monday, October 26, 2009

I went to one of my very best friends, Allsion Lawson Turner's, wedding this past weekend. It was the most fun I have had in a while!!! I arrived a little late so there wasn't much hanging out on Friday but I was still fun. I was able to see her for a couple of hours before she had to hit the sack. Early Saturday afternoon we all met down at the hotel bar and had Bloody Mary's before we headed to the hair salon so Allison and Callista, the matron of honor, could get their hair did!!! We drank wine and champagne and had a blast. Once we were back at the hotel we all got ready and then went down to the boat. As she was walking down the dock I almost started crying. She was super beautiful in her wedding dress and Chad. her new Husband, was just as handsome!!! That's all I can say about it right now without crying so I'm going to stop while I'm ahead. I haven't downloaded all of my pictures yet but here are a few of us girls. Pictures from the boat will follow later...


No comments: